ECONOMIC RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYEES
• The COA COVID-19: Community Resources & Available Services page includes resources for individuals experiencing various challenges with info on No Evictions, Childcare, Housing, Utilities, etc.
• Aunt Bertha Social Care Network
• Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
• Austin Spirit Newsletter (for bar and beverages folks)
ECONOMIC RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS
On the COA COVID page:
• COA Information for Businesses & Industries Click to find workplace recommendations, info on gatherings, stay-at-home, and work safe compliance & enforcement. Plus, an FAQ and more.
• Scroll to the bottom of the COA Community Resources page for posters you can print and post in your place of business on every door
Austin Department of Transportation Press Release concerning allowing businesses to request street parking to be converted into to-go pickup spaces to facilitate curbside and to-go business.
On the WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS site:
• WS Layoff Aversion Support Businesses facing layoff or closure, WS offers proactive, business-focused intervention and layoff aversion support.
• WS Precautions for Employers includes CDC’s recommendations for best practices in worksites that must stay open but also encouraging flexible sick leave situations to support workers while dealing with the crisis
LGBT CHAMBER: RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS
The Austin LGBT Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 page is being maintained and updated with valuable local, state, and federal resources for employers.