Don’t let COVID craziness, mail scares, or masked dilemmas keep you from your right to vote. Make your plan to cast your ballot now! Both Travis & Wilco have options for your choosing. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with these choices to avoid making a last-minute decision.
- Election Day – Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- Voter Registration by Mail Deadline – Monday, October 5, 2020
- Request Ballot by Mail Deadline – received by October 23, 2020
- Early Voting – Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – Friday, October 30, 2020 Dates and hours may vary based on where you live
EARLY VOTING INFO
Early Voting happens Tue., October 13 – Fri., October 30, 2020
That’s almost three full weeks to get your Early Vote on.
Be sure you know how, when, and where to cast your ballot. And if you live in District 6, you know that we have two counties that have different lists with different answers to those questions. Also, depending upon where you live determines what you are voting on. Check your County Clerk’s website for details on what is on your ballot.
Here is the main page for Early Voting in Travis County.
Here is the main page for Early Voting in Williamson County.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE
DRIVE UP / DROP OFF / or MAIL IN
KEEP THESE RESOURCES HANDY
If you experience any voter intimidation at the polls, call the
• Election Protection Hotline: 1-866-OUR-VOTE
• The League of Women Voters have always got your non-partisan back. Check the fabulous blog or sign up for one of their ONLINE INFO SESSIONS. Now’s a good a time as any to check in on their thoroughly vetted public service information: League of Women Voters Elections Page
• Find your own personal treasure trove of voter info at VOTE411.org